Inclusion Times is dedicated to providing financial and technology news that advance financial and digital inclusion in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Junior Editor
We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented and experienced writer for Inclusion times. This position is full-time and will be remote. The Editor will ensure content shared on Inclusion Times platforms is exciting and relevant. The ideal candidate should have a passion and nose for news. A background in the digital media preferably in a media house is an added advantage.
- Responsible for IT News content operation and team management.
- Responsible for content quality, lead IT News to be a respectable and top-ranked News application in Nigeria.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly report and data analysis, be results-oriented and keep improving the work.
- Work closely with blog designers to improve the look and feel of the blog.
- Track the latest news, making sure the hottest news and topics are in the CMS.
- Skill for rewriting long headlines into a shorter format for Mobile devices.
- Push breaking news and trending topics
- Respond to KPIs defined by supervisor.
- The ability to take ownership
- Rigorous and organized, curious and innovative.
- The punctual, good sense to work in a team or alone.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Literature or related field.
- Advanced editing skills.
- Ability to adjust rapidly to shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Knowledge in SEO, Search Engine Optimization, are preferred.
Experience: 1-year minimum
Location: Remote/ Work from Home permanently
Probation: 1 month
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com
Inclusion Times Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.